Would you like to help maintain the AllDoulas forums? We are in need of more volunteer Forum Leaders! **If you have previously submitted an application, please do so again. We will review all applicants and take into account your growth on the forums since your last application submission.**
Do you enjoy visiting AllDoulas and participating in discussions?
We need members who can check in at least once daily, to monitor their forums, check the staff forum, and see if anything needs tending to. Lending a helping hand to members in the Helpdesk, and provoking thoughtful discussions within the forums they lead.
Forum Leaders (or Moderators) are volunteers who are interested in providing a supportive community, who help enforce the AllDoulas Community Guidelines
, and have the same goals as the Administrators for this website.
If you'd like to become a member of our team, please copy the following questions below and paste them into a PM with your anwers, then send it to me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------AllDoulas Forum Leader Application
1. Can you log in at least once daily? If not, then how often?
2. What forum(s) are you interested in leading?
3. Do you consider yourself creative? Would you be able to come up with new threads to post a few times each week in your forum?
4. Are you easily offended? Do you have a hard time dealing with others who express opinions different than your own?
5. Would you be able to remain neutral if a topic in your forum is posted about an issue you are passionate about, and starts to get heated between members?
7. Will you actively promote AllDoulas.com to doulas and midwives you meet, or know in your local community?
8. Do you have any previous experience moderating an online community?
9. Are you currently a moderator at another online community? If so, which?
10. Your status in the birth industry (trained doula, certified doula, midwife, CBE, etc.):
11. Finally, why would you be a fantastic addition to our team? Be sure to list any leadership positions you have held, difficult situations you've handled, etc. Tell us your best qualities!Submitting an application certifies that you have read the Community Guidelines, that you feel comfortable enforcing those guidelines, and that you support the ideals of AllDoulas.com being a safe, supportive, pleasant and informative environment for connecting and educating.
Need help navigating AllDoulas? Check out the FAQ
first, and then visit the Helpdesk
Want to advertise in your signature and support AllDoulas? Check out our Paid Subscriptions